Useful Tips On Writing A Doctoral Dissertation In Marketing
What is a marketing doctoral dissertation?
- This type of dissertation is normally done by a graduate student getting their Masters or Ph.D. in business administration, business, and marketing.
- The marketing dissertation will focus on some major concept or term in marketing or business.
- The marketing doctoral thesis should be on a topic with which the graduate student is familiar.
- The best doctoral thesis in business or marketing normally discusses the latest trends in the business world.
How to write a marketing doctoral thesis paper?
- Step 1: The thesis research paper should follow the basic structure of a regular dissertation.
- Step 2: The title page should include the following information:
- Student’s Name
- Reason for the submission
- University Name
- Department Name
- Professor’s Name
- Date completed.
- Main topic background information.
- The main purpose of the study.
- The research study methods that were used.
- Summary of the results of the study.
Here are some good topics to consider for a marketing doctoral dissertation:
- How is customer loyalty affected by product quality regarding touch products that are high and low?
- How can product availability affect brand imaging?
- How are retailers able to keep up with appealing to the consumers’ ever-changing tastes in fashion styles?
- How can innovation sustain brands?