Top 20 Unique Dissertation Topics In Computer Science
If you are about to begin the great task of writing your Computer Science dissertation, the first step is to come up with a topic. Not only that, but you will also need it to be an engaging subject too! But how exactly do you arrive at the right topic when there are so many you could select?
It’s always a good idea to choose a subject which you are passionate about. The more interest that you have in a topic, the more your passion will come across in your writing; which will engage your reader more. That’s not the only criteria for picking a topic though. You will also need to make sure that there is an abundance of resources available for you to be able to research.
It’s also a good idea to peruse other dissertations in Computer Science. You can find samples on the internet (look on educational sites to get the best suggestions) and in your campus library. By looking through other dissertations, you will have a better idea of which topics are most popular and which ones receive the best grades. A popular subject is not always the best one to pick, as the more original you can be, the better your thesis will be received. If you do go for a popular topic, be sure to approach it from a unique and fresh perspective. To help you get started, here are 20 unique dissertation topics in Computer Science:
- Wireless data applications.
- Motherboard memory.
- Beginnings of the digital revolution of the Information Age.
- Breaking the Enigma Code.
- Algorithmic trading.
- The future of Artificial Intelligence.
- The future of telecommunications.
- A detailed analysis of algorithms.
- Computer architecture and engineering.
- A study of cryptography.
- Concurrency in Computer Science.
- Database models.
- A study of Bill Rapaport’s three Great Insights of Computer Science.
- Is Peter Wegner right in his assumption that science, technology and mathematics are the three paradigms of
- Computer Science?
- Software engineering.
- An analysis of the Theory of Computation.
- An analysis of Coding Theory.
- Programming Language Theory.
- The future of computer graphics.
- The ‘five actions’ insights of Alan Turing.
Those are just a few ideas to point you in the right direction, but it’s definitely worth exploring more topic suggestions before you pick the one for you. There are many websites that will list some good subject ideas. To get the ball rolling check this great website out.